Before their accommodation the guests of the campsite and the tourists have to pay all the services for their stay in the campsite according to the price list of the YUZHEN BRYAG CAMPING EOOD. All persons on the territory of the campsite are subject to registration at the reception on arrival. The number of persons allowed for accommodation in a one-room bungalow is up to 4 (four) persons. The number of persons allowed for accommodation in a two-room bungalow is up to 6 (four) persons. The number of persons allowed for accommodation in a plot is up to 4 (four) persons. After a preliminary notification in a plot can be allowed up to 3 (three) more persons with a statute of tourists visiting the person staying at the campsite.
As visitors shall be regarded only persons duly registered as per the rules at the reception of the campsite according to the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria concerning the registration in the places for short-term stay. All persons who are not duly registered and who are found to stay in the respective plot shall be regarded as intruders on the territory of the campsite. The consequences in the event of a violation shall be for the person registered on the plot/the bungalow where the intruders were found. The violation shall be regarded as failure to observe the General Terms and the Internal Rules and shall lead to the right of the campsite to terminate the rental relations in advance.
The management of CAMPING YUZHEN BRYAG EOOD has the right to make check ups at any time by its staff, including by using the help of the Ministry of Interior authorities for observing the regulations of the Internal Rules and for the legitimate stay of the guests and the tourists on the territory of the campsite.
Rules for using a plot:
- A three-dimension scheme for positioning a caravan, а vorzelt and a shed is published on the official page of Camping Gradina. In case of failure to observe the specified scheme, the persons are obliged to re-position the construction at their own expense. If the person refuses to do so, they shall be banned from the campsite, including disconnecting the electricity and water supply until the elimination of the discrepancy and re-positioning of the construction according to the specified scheme.
- The area of a rented camp plot in Camping Gradina for season 2021 is 80 (eighty) sq m and represents a rectangle with the following dimensions: 8 (eight) m width (face to the sea) and 10 (ten) m far end (square to the sea). The maximum dimensions of the shed shall not exceed 6 m width (face to the sea) and 3 m far end (square to the sea). Enclosing the used area is allowed by using: poles, rope, hedges, flowers or a light decorative fence up to 0.70 (seventy) centimetres high.
- Preparation of the plots for positioning of camping equipment shall be dome by the campsite staff and is carried out in the beginning of each summer season. In the active season no additional activities related to the levelling of the plot are not allowed.
- The guests, visitors and tourists, using the common toilets and bathrooms are obliged to open and close hem by a chip which they shall receive on their registration at the reception. The guests of the campsite pay a deposit amounting to BGN 10 for each chip/s received. On payment of the deposit the guest of the campsite shall get a receipt which shall be kept until the end of the stay. On returning of the chip and presenting the receipt, the receptionist on duty is to reimburse the paid deposit.
- Positioning of a caravan with additional sun protection and other type of equipment shall be made at a distance of at least 1 (one) m from the border of the plot. It is prohibited caravans to be exchanged within one and the same plot for the period of the stay - It is absolutely forbidden the temporary tracks for the supply of electricity and water, including cables, pipes, etc. to pass through the territory of other plots. The passage shall be made along the borders of the plots with the purpose of safeguarding of the life and the health of the guests as well as of preventing inconveniences for the other people staying at the campsite. In the event of violations, the electricity of the infringers shall be disconnected. Failure to comply with this obligation gives the right to the campsite to terminate the rental relations unilaterally and in advance.
- All guests of the campsite with caravans are obliged to use working and grounded electrical appliances and connecting cables.
- It is strictly forbidden the plots, caravans and the bungalows to be sublet to third persons. Failure to comply with this obligation shall serve as grounds for unilateral, early termination of the rental relations by CAMPING YUZHEN BRYAG EOOD. On termination of the rental relations the rights of the tenant including these of visiting tourists to use the rented premises shall drop out. Their access shall be restricted starting from the date of notification for unilateral termination of the rent contract and the paid amounts shall not be reimbursed. Keeping of those amounts shall represent compensation for default due because of failure to fulfil the contractual obligations. The notification shall be placed/stuck on the campsite device used by the campsite guest. In relation to the above information, by getting acquainted with the General Terms and the Internal Rules, the campsite guests and the visiting tourists shall declare their consent and shall not object against the right of CAMPING YUZHEN BRYAG EOOD to take out of the campsite device. Taking into account the given/declared consent for exercising of this right on behalf of the campsite, the action of its staff and/or hired persons shall not be regarded as illegal self-execution. Together with the above described consequences, in the event of non-compliance with the mentioned rule, the person shall owe to the campsite a monetary sanction amounting to BGN 3000 (three thousand leva). 1. CAMPING YUZHEN BRYAG EOOD does not bear any responsibility for forgotten or left with no attendance possessions on the territory of the campsite.
CAMPING YUZHEN BRYAG EOOD does not bear any responsibility for material and non-material damages incurred by the campsite guests and the guests caused by accidents related to electricity or water supply breakdowns caused by any third parties. The campsite does not bear any responsibility for material and non-material damages incurred by the campsite guests and the guests caused by accidents related to natural disasters, adversities, storms, strong wind and/or rain.
Parking of vehicles on the commercial areas, green zones and in places different from the ones intended for parking is forbidden.
Passing, parking and staying of all types of campsite devices as well as positioning of any type of beach equipment, sheds and others on the territories indicated as dunes. In the event of imposing of sanctions by the competent authorities of the company operating the campsite, the latter shall have the right of a recourse claim against the infringers.
The responsibility for the violations of the rules is borne completely by the infringer. The campsite has the right to require the immediate removal of what has been positioned in the forbidden areas. The company operating the campsite shall not advertise and offer for sale to summer residents places for campsite devices which fall into the forbidden areas.
Using of shampoo, shower gel, soap, etc. outside the common bathrooms and wash rooms is forbidden due to the prevention of pollution of the environment.
Using of drinking water for washing cars, campsite devices, filling of inflatable swimming pools, cooling of food and beverages, etc. is forbidden on the territory of the campsite.
Setting of an open fire on the territory of the campsite is forbidden. Using of BBQ is acceptable, as well as charcoal grills and gas appliances in order in compliance with the safety rules.
Using of pyrotechnic devices and Chinese lanterns with open fire is forbidden on the territory of Camping Gradina.
Listening to loud music and making noise between 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. and between 11:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. is forbidden on the territory of the camping . An exception is made only in the event of positioning or drawing a caravan out of a plot using equipment of the campsite.
Free walking and breeding of dogs is forbidden on the territory of Camping Gradina. Dogs shall be walked on a leash and for bigger types of dogs it is mandatory to wear а muzzle.
Washing dogs and other pets in the common bathrooms and wash rooms is forbidden.
Driving of ATV s and dirt bikes is forbidden on the territory of the campsite.
Driving around the campsite shall be with not more than 10 kmph. The campsite management has the right to take away the pass provided to the infringer.
Sticking of all types of advertising and campaign materials as well as ones of a similar character is forbidden on the territory of the campsite.
Performing commercial activity by third parties, campsite guests, staying or visiting tourists is forbidden on the territory of the campsite without the permission of the management of CAMPING YUZHEN BRYAG EOOD.
Damaging, moving and destroying signs and information boards, road signs, lighting fixtures, containers, garbage cans, etc. is forbidden.
The collection and eradication of medicinal, ornamental or protected plant species is forbidden on the territory of the campsite.
Damaging the sand dunes, falling and uprooting of trees, shrubs and other vegetation is forbidden.
Installing of eco-toilets on the territory of the campsite is forbidden.
After getting acquainted with the Internal Rules of the campsite, staying and visiting tourists of the are obliged to comply with its provisions by declaring consent in terms of the implementation of the rules provided therein.
Any failure to fulfil the obligations provided in the Internal Rules shall serve as grounds for unilateral, early termination of the rental relations by CAMPING YUZHEN BRYAG EOOD. After the termination of the rental relations, the rights of the tenant, including residing and visiting tourists, to hold and use the rented area, as well as the facilities therein, automatically cease to exist. Their access shall be restricted starting from the date of notification for unilateral termination of the rent contract and the paid amounts shall not be reimbursed. Keeping of those amounts shall represent compensation for default due because of failure to fulfil the contractual obligations. In relation to the above information, by getting acquainted with the General Terms and the Internal Rules, the campsite guests and the visiting tourists shall declare their consent and shall not object against the right of CAMPING YUZHEN BRYAG EOOD to take out of the campsite device. Taking into account the given/declared consent for exercising of this right on behalf of the campsite, the action of its staff and/or hired persons shall not be regarded as illegal self-execution but is regarded as activity related to their prevention.
CAMPING YUZHEN BRYAG EOOD reserves its right to amend and supplement the General Terms and the Internal Rules.
*For any non-compliance with the internal rules CAMPING YUZHEN BRYAG EOOD may terminate or deny access to residence without reimbursing the prepaid amount.
**CAMPING YUZHEN BRYAG EOOD reserves its right to amend and supplement the General Terms and the Internal Rules. *
CAMPSITE GUEST/CAMPSITE VISITOR: The person who rented the plot or the bungalow from CAMPING YUZHEN BRYAG EOOD.
VISITING TOURIST: A member of the family/household of the person who rented the plot from Camping Yuzhen bryag EOOD indicated by them before the management of the campsite and entitled to use the rented plot and the facilities (caravan) placed on it for the entire period of the rental relation.
GUEST TOURIST: A person duly registered at the reception of the campsite for a short-term stay.
INFRINGER: A person who is not duly registered at the reception of the campsite. A person who does not observe the Internal Rules of the campsite.
MONETARY SANCTION/PENALTY: Contractual penalty, automatically due by the infringer in the event of non-compliance with the Internal Rules. Has a monetary character. *